The Australian Transport Safety Bureau welcomes administrators and managers of websites to place a link on their site back to the home page of www.atsb.gov.au. All we ask of you is to adhere to the following conditions. By downloading our logos and/or using text to link to www.atsb.gov.au you accept these conditions of use.
All links from your website to www.atsb.gov.au should be to the home page of www.atsb.gov.au. Internal links within our website may change without notice. You are requested to use the words "Australian Transport Safety Bureau" or "ATSB" for your link to the home page of www.atsb.gov.au.
You must not use any other trade mark, logo icon, text or artwork as, or as part of, your link to www.atsb.gov.au.
You may place your link and the associated ATSB logo/text to suit your needs as long as:
- the link and associated logo/text appear clearly and distinctly from any other link, text or graphics
- no other trade mark, logo, icon, graphic or text appear in close proximity to the logo
- the link and logo is not used in any way to represent or imply falsely, deceptively or confusingly that either ATSB endorses or is affiliated with or related to any third party (including you) or product
- neither you nor the material on your website will disparage ATSB or its goods or services, and
- your website, and any material on it, conforms to accepted standards of public decency and good taste. It must not expose ATSB to any risk of liability under any criminal or civil law.
You agree to use, and to link to, www.atsb.gov.au at your own risk. ATSB will not be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to your website and system, or to people linking to us from your website(s), caused by or in connection with a link to www.atsb.gov.au. Any such loss or damage will be your responsibility.
You agree to indemnify ATSB and keep it indemnified against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages or liability arising in any manner from a breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
ATSB reserves the right to change these terms, links and the logo at any time and solely at its discretion.
ATSB reserves the right, solely at its discretion, to request removal of your link and/or the logo at any time. It also reserves the right to review your link and/or use of the logo.
If you have any questions or comments about creating a link to us, please contact us:
Last update 26 February 2014
Australian Transport Safety BureauEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 967
Civic Square ACT 2601