The Aviation Short Investigation Bulletin covers a range of the ATSB’s short investigations and highlights valuable safety lessons for pilots, operators and safety managers.
Released periodically, the Bulletin provides a summary of the less-complex factual investigation reports conducted by the ATSB. The results, based on information supplied by organisations or individuals involved in the occurrence, detail the facts behind the event, as well as any safety actions undertaken. The Bulletin also highlights important Safety Messages for the broader aviation community, drawing on earlier ATSB investigations and research.
The Aviation Short Investigation Bulletin, Issue 19 features nine safety investigations:
- Runway incursion between a Fairchild SA227, VH-WBA and a vehicle
- Loss of ground control involving a PZL-Mielec M18A Dromader, VH-TGY
- Collision on ground involving Cessna 150F, VH-ICE
- Landing on a closed runway involving a Cessna 310, VH-TWN
- Runway incursion between a Cessna 206, VH-TOC, and an airport safety vehicle
- Collision on runway between Grob G103 Twin Astir glider, VH UIZ and Cessna 150F, VH ROZ
- Wildlife strikes involving a Mooney M20J, VH-CYK
|Type:||Aviation Short Investigation Bulletin|
|Publication date:||29 May 2013|